Winter Session (February 8-April 10)
is currently in session.
Wednesday March 17, at 8:00am.
Spring Classes will run for 9 weeks from April 19-June 19
Summer Classes and Camp schedule will be posted May 1
Returning Participant Registration: If you have a returning participant you SHOULD have an account online. Please just click the “Forgot Password” button and a email to reset your password will be sent to you shortly. If you do not receive a reset password email, please create a new account and proceed through the system by creating a new participant to register for a class. If you have any trouble with this registration process, please email Program Director Charles DeLorey: cdelorey@FTCV.org or call The Golf Center at Palm Desert (760) 779-1877
Safety: The Safety of your child is our most pressing concern and we will be taking multiple precautions to keep all First Tee families, Coaches, Volunteers and Staff healthy. Please read through the entire FTCV safety plan for classes: CLICK HERE to read the Parent Handbook Winter 2021
- For Safety reasons, class sizes for the Winter Session are limited to EIGHT students per class. Please sign up for the class day/time you prefer your child to be registered for. Add your name to the wait-list if the class is full and we will use that information to open up more classes as needed.
- Little Linksters 1: Ages 4-5 (Pre-school/Kindergarten)
- Little Linksters 2: Ages 5-6 (Kindergarten/First Grade)
Par/Birdie/Eagle Participants: Certifications for these levels will be scheduled over the Spring Break. Please enroll your child in their current level for the Winter Session. If you have questions regarding Assessments/Certifications, please take a look at the Assessment/ Certification Document . Please remember that the First Tee recommends that every child stays at each level of the program (i.e. PLAYer level, Par Level, etc.) for at least TWO (2) years before moving to subsequent levels.
NEW PARTICIPANTS: please enroll them according to age:
PLAYer 3: ages 7-8
PLAYer 6: ages 9-11
PLAYer 9 ages 12 & up)
LPGA/USGA Girls Golf : These classes will be offered as supplemental classes to our First Tee – Coachella Valley Life Skills Classes. Your participant must be enrolled in a Life Skills Class (I.E. PLAYer, Par, Birdie, Eagle) to be able to participate in these fun Girl Only classes. For more information about these popular classes CLICK HERE!
- First Tee-Coachella Valley programming sessions are held in the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer
- Daily access to The Golf Center at Palm Desert, home of First Tee – Coachella Valley is included for current participants in a session
- Use of all necessary golf equipment and programming materials is included
- Daily access to the driving range including a small bucket of balls and golf equipment is included for active participants in a session
- Participation in PGA/LPGA golf tournaments and other special First Tee events
First Tee – Coachella Valley has many scholarship opportunities for participants. We offer partial and full scholarships for our Life Skills Program. Financial Aid requests are available through the check out process in our online registration portal.