2021 Winter Session
January 11-/March 13
(Registration for Current and new Members will open Wednesday, December 30!)
Winter Schedule Coming Soon
Returning Participant Registration: If you have a returning participant you SHOULD have an account online. Please just click the “Forgot Password” button and a email to reset your password will be sent to you shortly. If you do not receive a reset password email, please create a new account and proceed through the system by creating a new participant to register for a class. If you have any trouble with this registration process, please email Program Director Charles DeLorey: cdelorey@FTCV.org or call The Golf Center at Palm Desert (760) 779-1877
- For Safety reasons, class sizes for the Winter Session are limited to TEN students per class. Please sign up for the class day/time you prefer your child to be registered for. Add your name to the wait-list if the class is full and we will use that information to open up more classes as needed.
Safety: The Safety of your child is our most pressing concern and we will be taking multiple precautions to keep all First Tee families, Coaches, Volunteers and Staff healthy. Please read through the entire FTCV safety plan for reopening: FTCV Parent Handbook with Safety Protocols
Little Linksters: Participants Ages 4-6: If you have a session credit, it will carry over to the next session your child participates in through Fall 2021
If your child is turning 7 years old prior to January 11, please enroll for a PLAYer 3 class.
If you have questions regarding Assessments/Certifications, please take a look at the Assessment/ Certification Document . Please remember that the First Tee recommends that every child stays at each level of the program (i.e. PLAYer level, Par Level, etc.) for at least TWO (2) years before moving to subsequent levels.
Par/Birdie/Eagle Participants: Certifications for these levels will be scheduled over the Winter break. Please enroll your child in their current level for the Fall Session.
NEW PARTICIPANTS: please enroll them according to age:
PLAYer 3: ages 7-8
PLAYer 6: ages 9-11
PLAYer 9 ages 12 & up)
LPGA/USGA Girls Golf : These classes will be offered as supplemental classes to our First Tee – Coachella Valley Life Skills Classes. Your participant must be enrolled in a Life Skills Class (I.E. PLAYer, Par, Birdie, Eagle) to be able to participate in these fun Girl Only classes. For more information about these popular classes CLICK HERE!
COST: Due to COVID-19 and the loss of the Spring session, we will be extending a one (1) session credit to those who were enrolled in the FTCV program last year.
If your child is not an active member (membership expired in February/March of 2020) this session will be $65.
Moving forward, First Tee – Coachella Valley is moving to a “Per Session” payment program. The cost per Session is $65 per student. There is an Annual Membership opportunity for $200 per Student, which includes all four (4) Sessions during the year (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer). In addition, there are Military and Sibling Discounts available and as always, any family can apply for financial aid through the FTCV.org website during enrollment.
Programs & Instruction
- First Tee-Coachella Valley programming sessions are held in the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer
- Daily access to The Golf Center at Palm Desert, home of The First Tee of the Coachella Valley is included for current participants in a session
- Use of all necessary golf equipment and programming materials is included
- Daily access to the driving range including a small bucket of balls and golf equipment is included for active participants in a session
- Participation in PGA/LPGA golf tournaments and other special First Tee events
The First Tee of the Coachella Valley has many scholarship opportunities for participants. We offer partial and full scholarships for our Life Skills Program. Financial Aid requests are available through the check out process in our online registration portal. For further details please contact The First Tee Staff at 760-779-1877.